Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Friday, February 5, 2010

Affirmations as Art

Back in November, I drafted this post, and I never published it because there was something wrong with the formatting, & I was too perfectionistic to share it "un-perfectly." But I think I will just share it. :) Email if you want copies of these quotes to print out. :)

I was just reading this Ensign article, and I loved the messages about the lies in our thoughts, and how to correct them. Some of those are just the ones I struggle with. I was inspired to create some artistic arrangements of the quotes from the article. I'm not the best at this, but I just think this type of thing is so much fun. I printed them out & put them around my house where I will see them often.











5 comments:

'Becca Black said...

These are great! Thank you.

Linsey said...

Thanks for the reminder.

Patti said...

I need to print them twice and put them everywhere. Your creativity is such a wonderful gift.

Emily said...

These are very cute! Thanks for sharing. Im glad I found you, I was tracking down others from the ward, now I can stalk you too! :) Hope your family is surviving all the snow alright.

性感的我 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.