Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Friday, October 31, 2008

Spreading Happiness



Yesterday, I was at the gym and found myself YAWNING on the stationary bike!!!  I usually listen to podcasts while I exercise because I am an OCD multi-tasker.  But the yawn was too much.  I had to do something to wake myself up.  So I set my ipod on music shuffle and it was one of those fun little experiences with serendipity where just the right songs came on that made me so happy.  By the time the workout was over, I had endorphins from the vigorous cycling plus happy vibes from the songs, so I thought I'd share the playlist with you.  :)

5 comments:

Kenny and Linsey said...

I love reading you, you always have something unexpected to share that makes my life a little better.

The monkey bunch said...

I have found that the right song always makes the difference for my running, too!

Joel Klebanoff said...

Are you kidding? When I go to the gym, at least half of my calorie-burn comes from yawning. I read the Economist magazine to keep me from dozing off completely and falling off the machine while on the elliptical trainer.

Dianah said...

Maybe if I work out to your music, maybe I'll loose some weight. It can't hurt to try right? I love your blog!

April Cobb said...

Isn't that the best? I actually found the total best. I was so So SO into reading the Twighlight series that I would actually save my reading time until I got to the gym and only let myself read when I was there. I worked out on the elyptical machine 1 1/2 hours each day and burned 600 calories without noticing, each time!! So great!