Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Late (Late, Late!!!) Sept. 11th Remembrance

I listened to a podcast recently that was given on the anniversary of 9/11, and it was one of the best talks I've ever heard in my life!


Terror, Triumph, and a Wedding Feast by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland (click here to to read the text, click here to listen to/download the podcast.)

"God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can’t if you don’t pray, and He can’t if you don’t dream. "

1 comment:

Ryan and Staci said...

The movie was definately a woman movie! I liked all the ladies in the movie before going into it and that might be why I thought it was a pretty good show. If they would have cast some new people, I don't know that I would have liked it as much. I don't know if that makes any sense, but I did like it and would recommend going to see it with your girl friends.