Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Ready

beforeafter


I just found myself a celebratory activity for one of these upcoming days when I will have both kids in school for a few hours (well, at least 4 hours or so...) and when I will have stopped babysitting cute little chunkalicious!

There's nothing like a blogging party that could motivate people to actually get off their computers for a few minutes and accomplish something.  (Then of course get back on the computer to blog about it.)  BooMama is hosting a blog link thing (I can spout off the technical jargon with the best of them) with a "Just like HGTV" theme.

Pick a home improvement project small or large, post before and after pictures on your blog, then post your link over at BooMama's blog on Sept. 26th, (which gives you a whole 3 days) (likely with about 95 others- she's a bit popular over there.)  Sound fun?  I'm in.  It's not going to be a LARGE impressive project. But at least I will be able to say I haven't turned my back COMPLETELY on crafts (i.e. it's not going to involve as much remodeling type of stuff as it is sort of the beautifying crafty sort of stuff.) One project a year's not bad, right?

(I don't know what it is about me and the parenthetical thoughts in this post.)

(It must be all the extra brain energy from not having to entertain a 6 year old, 3 year old and 8 month old the whole day.)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Kenny and Linsey said...

This sounds like fun, but I'll have to live vicariously since my home is not my to improve.