Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back in a week.......... :)


The mountains of Heber Valley are the location for this year's Cardon Family Reunion. Part of the week, Chris and I will get to celebrate our coolest anniversary (#8 on 08/08/08!!!!!!!!) at the Homestead Resort, while Eli and Mia have a long "sleep over" at Grandma & Grandpa's. I'm armed with guided relaxation podcasts to get through any airline disasters. Non-anxiety is going to be my theme. Wish me lots of peace and zen and unity with the universe. We'll see you when we get back!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Hope you have a lovely, lovely time!

Becster said...

I've stayed there before and it's awesome! Have a great time!

Shelly said...

Enjoy the trip. We'll be out there soon too!

April Cobb said...

Perfect!! Has it been 8 years, really??? That is going to be great. you have to blog us all about it.