Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Friday, June 20, 2008

By The Way I Loved This



The video above was the first dance that made me cry this season. I thought it portrayed beauty and tenderness and hope. It was choreographed to celebrate the choreographer's handicapped child. She has no ability to use her gross motor skills at all, but when she sees dancing, she gets so happy. And the male dancer is unbelievably a popper, not anyone trained in contemporary or walz. SIGH!!! I just thought it was so gorgeous. My second favorite so far was this one.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Grr. The DVR lost the recording of SYTYCD this week. I'm glad you posted this. I hope you're getting back to "normal" after your trip. Zoey is so cute! how's Hillary's tail bone? And Anna looks beautiful:)