Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Taste of Spring

Blueberry Lemon Banana Smoothie

1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup low fat lemon yogurt
1 banana
1/2 cup skim milk (give or take depending how thick you like your smoothies)
Sugar or Stevia to taste (if desired)

Blend up & YUM!!

I sort of kind of made up this recipe. I needed to eat some yogurt & fruit because it's a healthy thing to do, but it's not my favorite. So I decided to blend it up instead. I'm sharing because it was so yummy!! It tasted like the weather felt today. Sweet & sunny.

5 comments:

Amber Sechrist said...

This looks absolutely delicious. I love a good smoothie and can't wait to try it.

Hatch said...

Natalie Cardon! It's been a long while, but I found you via Tiffany Fleming's site. I have loved reading many of your blogs. You are so real, which is no surprise. Even back in the Alexandria ward days you were always very sincere. I think perhaps it is part of your eternal nature. I admire your creativeness, and willingness to laugh.
Cheers and best blessings.
Jenny Hatch

flem-fam said...

Oooh, that looks delish! I'm going to have to try that! Did you also take the picture? It's pretty! I love eating pretty food!

Tiffany

Natalie C. said...

No, I didn't take the photo. But there is an awesome article on food photography for lay people at http://photojojo.com/content/tips/food-photography-tips/

Dana Broderick said...

YUM! This looks fabulous! We are going to make these this week. We have smoothies for breakfast. We are addicted!