Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yes, that definitely fits me.

This is for all of you who are reading Austenland for your book clubs and who recently saw Becoming Jane and The Jane Austen Book Club. I haven't read or seen any of them, but I did see Pride and Predjudice where this character comes from. :)

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


Edit after the fact: Woops- I meant Sense & Sensibility. I can't believe I wrote Pride & Prejudice. Elinor Dashwood is the character that is the "sense" in Sense & Sensibility. :)

3 comments:

Ryann said...

So funny. I took that quiz also and I was Ms. Dashwood as well!

D&A said...

Actually, Ms. Dashwood is from Sense & Sensibility, because I'm Eliza Bennett from P&P. Fun! --Angela

Natalie C. said...

Angela, you're so right! I was posting this in a rush & my brain typed "Pride & Predjudice" on auto-pilot! :)