That was a really fun day for the kids. Again, if you like, you can click to make the photo bigger.
One more editor's note: Chris got walloped by the older niece & nephews! He had to go inside to escape being further drenched. I didn't bring suits for Eli or Mia, so after they were done playing in the water, they had to run around in nothing but over-sized T-shirts for a while, while their clothes dried in the dryer.
5 Happy Things
- Eli's first day of school went well! (Except that I was late to drop him off AND pick him up! Argh! The teachers said they'd give us all a break the first week.) So here's to giving people breaks. :) That made me happy.
- I am so thankful for my husband. I love him so much. I just wanted to say that.
- I made Eli mini carrot muffins for a treat for his lunches this week & they were really good! Here's the recipe.
- Beautiful baby nieces. See one of them here and one of them here.
- Chris gave Eli a haircut last night for his first day of school. He looks like a cutie.