Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Some Art To Share

A Painting of My Friend's Home

Some Cards



A hairbow


5 Things
  1. Some rain today. Our area needed it!
  2. To have such a great primary for my kids to go to. Eli has been reminding us to have family prayer & scripture reading every day for the past week! (But I think it might also have to do with the M & M's they gave the kids for each time they read scriptures. But I still think the primary teachers & leaders are awesome.) :)
  3. To meet a few new people at church (Our area needs that, too! So many people are moving this summer.) :(
  4. To wear some fun bangles I like. I felt like Mia. The same things that make you feel like a princess at 2 1/2 still make you feel like one at 35 1/2. :)
  5. All the help, effort and understanding I get from my sweet husband.

1 comment:

kristi brooke said...

oh my did you paint that!!!
do you take orders??? seriously!