Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?


In this beautiful spring-like weather, I thought this would be an appropriate post. I love daffodils, although roses are my favorite flower (I know. How unexciting & unoriginal. Just like how unexciting it is for Monet to be your favorite painter. But they are and he is. Some things are just universally beautiful & your opinion can't always be so different from the crowd's.) I can't remember why they said I am a daffodil, but it is always cheery to see them in the stores in March.

5 Happy Things

  1. My mom's little voice on my answering machine often. She is such a good mom.
  2. Not wearing a coat today. Nice break!
  3. Chris home a little earlier on account of a dentist's appointment.
  4. Seeing my kids smile makes my soul warm up and glow for a minute.
  5. Feeling like I have "permission" to do something fun once in a while.

1 comment:

Jen W said...

Hi Natalie,
I had fun taking the flower quiz. I always enjoy all the extras you add to your blog. I need to figure out how to do that. Thanks for all your friendly comments on my blog. I miss you guys, too. Say hey to all the ladies who lunch for me.
Jen