Something Beautiful or Humorous: Apples that Eli painted

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Craftiness




This was my favorite card that I gave away at card exchange club. (I make all different ones as opposed to a bunch of the same... and I always scan them in before I give them away, just to keep the ideas). But this card was interestingly the last one picked. Weird how different people have different tastes. But it's possible that it's blaringly ugly to most people & that I just didn't see it because I'm biased after making it.



A cute quote:
Eli in a prayer: "Please help Jesus to ask for us to come back to live with him again."
5 Happy Things
  1. Excedrine Tension Headache. Coincidentally, it has caffeine in it, and I blame it for helping me go on a little cleaning spree tonight. I feel so much better in more ways than one.
  2. Getting a few chuckles from unfortunate American Idol contestants
  3. Mia always takes her shoes off first thing when we come in the door and arranges them neat as pie inside the shoe bench. Something sunk in! I can't say the same for Eli, though! :(
  4. Chocolate milk
  5. Chris' "famous" omelettes

1 comment:

East of Eden said...

This is a seriously cute card. It looks like something I would make. Thanks for signing my blog. You'll have to tell me how you found me...I love these stories. You're kids are also very cute.